MERN Stack Developer - In Office
Mern Stack Developer (Full Stack)
PureCode Software is looking for an experienced, full stack Mern Developer to join our talented and fast-growing team in Hyderabad, India. Using Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence, PureCode’s first of its kind developer tool instantly turns software design images into fully functional ReactJS. Headquartered in Austin, Texas PureCode Software recently raised $2 million USD from a top tier Silicon Valley venture capitalist.
PureCode offers a revolutionary developer tool that saves software engineering teams 25% of all the time required to build software, by using AI to generate code. Using computer vision; our code generator takes a web design (PDF, Figma file, Sketch file, etc.) and instantly generates dynamic, production quality ReactJS markup. The product is loved by SAAS companies and web development agencies because it saves them time and money. We are a team of more than 30 and growing fast, funded by Tim Draper of Draper Associates and other high profile tech investors.
We are looking for a Mern Stack Developer (Full Stack) to produce scalable, intelligent software solutions. This position will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Mern Stack developer, you should be comfortable around both core front-end, inbuilt packages, and third-party libraries. This position is on premise at our office in the Gachibowli area of Hyderabad and requires close collaboration with team members as well as our Austin based HQ.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, scalable, extensible, and maintainable code as well as perform code review.
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise-level solutions, as needed.
- Design products, services, and systems that are resilient to the iteration and change required by the needs of the business.
- Research new technologies and development methodologies to drive efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Coordination with the US led product and sales team to strategize and carry out the development of customer features and functionality requests.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience as a Full stack developer.
- Extensive experience working with NodeJS platforms.
- Expertise in building robust REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Hands-on experience in working with ReactJs Hooks.
- Hands-on experience with frameworks like ExpressJS, NextJS, and Fastify.
- Hands-on experience with SQL/NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and Redis.
- Hands-on experience in working with React-related libraries like Redux, MaterialUI and frameworks like NextJS.
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like git.
- Working knowledge of WebSocket technologies.
Benefits & Offerings
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Culture focused on talent development with biannual promotion cycles and company-sponsored certifications.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunity to earn company stock options
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance.
- Group term life insurance.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents.