Director of Enterprise Sales (East)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud. Rescale empowers the world's transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale's hybrid and multi-cloud platform, built on the most powerful high-performance computing infrastructure, seamlessly matches software applications with the best cloud or on-premise architecture to run complex data processing, simulations, and the computation of AI, machine learning, and other compute-intensive algorithms.
Rescale is a high-performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best computing infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are seeking a Director of Enterprise Sales (East) to join our team!
You Will Work on and Impact:
- Driving enterprise sales at strategic and named accounts and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Develop sales strategy and plans for assigned account group. Our Directors carry a $1.5M - $2M roll-up quota per Enterprise rep.
- Exhibiting ethical and effective leadership. You are not only strategic, but a great mentor and coach.
- Building, growing and maintaining a high-performance team of Enterprise Account Executives. Our Directors know how to select the best talent and set them up for success.
- Build a prospecting strategy for new sales opportunities; build short-term and long-term WIP to support adequate forecast and therefore achieve quota. Our Directors will be responsible for driving 60% net new logo business wins and 40% expansion of accounts to hit quota.
- Engage and provide sales consulting to executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. While you will have a 2:1 resource ratio to our pre-sales engineers, we deeply educate our sales teams so that they can have technical conversations with all customer points of contact.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key partners and internal Rescale teams. Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company and key partners required to execute sales strategy. Entrepreneurial self-starters flourish here.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are fundamental to our success. We strive to be a workplace where we:
- Welcome ALL and ALL are welcome.
- Show up with our whole selves or whichever parts of ourselves we’re comfortable sharing, and be ready to see the same in others.
- Be ready to learn, unlearn, and learn again.
- Respect others and their opinions. We practice empathy in the way we interact with each other and celebrate uniqueness as a team.
- Seek to understand - ask more questions than one makes statements.
- Provide safety from judgment and preserve a collaborative environment.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years in a related sales position with a record of success.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a related sales management position with a record of success in quota attainment at large accounts.
- Experience hiring and building teams.
- CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Derek McCoy, Head of Channel, Enterprise, and Public Sector
- Team: You will work with closely with our Sales team, Solution Engineers, and Product team as you collaborate cross-functionally to deliver customer requests. This includes but is not limited to Matt McKee, John Perez, and Bernardo Mendez.
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
See more open positions at Rescale
Something looks off?