About the role
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be building and deploying a real-time machine learning system consisting of a combination of deep learning and machine learning models with image processing techniques. You will be responsible for deployment of a scalable, low-latency system based on video data streams.
You will be responsible for building and deploying our data acquisition system in a scalable manner. The system enables extraction of 3D data from sport events and works on videos as input. You will develop cloud architecture and work on scaling the system based on Kubernetes clusters, automating system deployment in the cloud via infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines and creating scheduling solutions.
We are open to ideas and give freedom in the taken approach and experimentation and expect that you will be able to work on the given tasks and deliver results with little supervision.
Full-time position. Work in a semi-remote work setup - so we are flexible regarding the location, although we do have preference for a Warsaw based-person. We are flexible also in terms of contract type (B2B & UoP/ UZ possible).
- Automating infrastructure management via infrastructure as code
- Creating cloud architecture for system deployment
- Managing and scaling the infrastructure/deployments
- Creating and extending CI/CD pipelines
- Creating scheduling tools for deployment automation
- Building data flow pipelines
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Fluent Polish
- Good command of English
- Experience in cloud deployment of ML/DL solutions
- Experience working with data streams
- Experience working with image/video data
- Dynamic start-up environment with interesting scientific challenges & bleeding edge technology and models (this time for real)
- Opportunity to build real-world deployable machine and deep learning-based products changing the world of Football
- International projects & collaborations with top Football Clubs & Federations
- Ability to directly influence development direction of a product
- Team Kaggle competitions (we have 3 masters) & hackathons
- Office in the strict center of Warsaw