Full Stack Web Developer
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Thursday, July 8, 2021
We're a VC-backed, early stage startup in Toronto putting the PC into the cloud.
Through our downloadable application we can turn old or underpowered computers into powerful workstations. Similar to how Netflix streams movies to your screen, we stream a powerful computer.
We’ve got several paying customers within our beachhead market of 3D modeling in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction.
Softdrive is looking for a growth-minded Full Stack Web Developer to design and build the management interface for the PC of the future.
You’ll be building:
- Account management.
- User and admin dashboards.
- Recurring billing.
- Integrations with our cloud technology.
- Strong skills in React and Node.js.
- Knowledge of databases, Firebase, NoSQL vs relational DBs.
- Comfort with front-end work and front-end frameworks.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with public cloud service provider APIs.
- An interest in WebRTC.
- Experience with Electron.
Working at Softdrive
- This position is an opportunity to work at a high growth startup that is building the future of personal computers.
- The demand for cloud-based virtual computers is growing exponentially and our clients represent some of the biggest names in their markets.
- You will be helping develop a computer solution that is always fast, available anywhere and cost-effective.
- You will have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap and work on exciting new features such as a zero-client, unlimited storage and dynamic auto-scaling.
- We’re agile and dynamic and value someone who is excited to work on many unique and exciting challenges.
See more open positions at Softdrive
Something looks off?