Business Development Representative (GERMANY)
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Business Development Exec for Germany, you participate in the commercial development of the company's activities. Your main mission will be to actively prospect real estate investment funds, large coworking operators and large companies, to identify and qualify their needs in order to help them in their transformation.
In addition, you will contribute the development of the brand by setting up webinars and other events.
This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company that is disrupting the real estate and PropTech industry by harnessing technology to create workplace experiences where everyone can thrive.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with real estate portfolios and partners to help them digitise life in buildings and make everyone’s workday at the office more productive and engaging. If you are excited about rolling your sleeves up we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Using all of your commercial capacities we need you to generate, qualify, process and follow up prospects and obtain appointments for the commercial team
- Detecting new opportunities through your prospecting actions.
- Working closely with the German market manager and the marketing department to develop lead generation strategies
- Helping to develop the spaceOS brand in Germany by setting up events in collaboration with the German market manager.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a sales representative or specialist in B2B lead generation or for a SaaS company (in a PropTech environment would be a perfect match!) with demonstrable experience in achieving sales quotas. prospecting and meetings
- Excellent/Native German skills with a good ability to speak and understand English.
- You are passionate about the technologies that are revolutionizing office real estate (Proptech)
- You wish to evolve in a dynamic environment which will offer you a strong professional development.
- You enjoy making an impact, creating new solutions, launching initiatives and learning in a fast-paced environment
- You have a positive energy that can be felt on the phone because you are an excellent communicator
- You demonstrate a commitment to the tech and SaaS industry by keeping abreast of innovations and trends
- Ideally, you have a strong interest in the real estate industry and related technology products
- Good experience working with CRM systems (ideally Hubspot) is essential. Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software is a plus
spaceOS has for key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Be Accountable - Our number one goal is to engage and delight our customers
Communicate - We communicate in an open, transparent, respectful and straightforward way
Challenge & Innovate - We strive to always create better, simpler products and put ourselves in the customer's shoes. Everyday ingenuity does not have to always be big and bold, it can be small and incremental but consistent and achieve just as much.
Be Compassionate - We are supportive and care for our people and we foster a culture for open communication, transparency and feedback. We help each other and support each other, all shoulders to the one wheel in a harmonised fashion pushes the cart forward.
Why you’ll love working at spaceOS:
We love coming to work every day. We love the challenge in front of us and we can see the positive impact our technology has on workspaces, people and our environment. We believe in our mission, we love our work and we have fun doing it together. In our hybrid/remote culture we try to maintain open communication and relationships through company meetings, virtual events and very active slack channels! We appreciate that life is more than just work so we offer a flexible working environment with the freedom to work from where you want. We offer competitive compensation and social benefits as well as a generous holiday allowance. We want you to succeed in spaceOS and want to provide you with a space for development and learning by doing.
Something looks off?