Senior Android Developer
This is a chance to be part of the engineering team of a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. A fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great PropTech business, which is digitizing and redefining commercial real estate processes and occupier experience.
spaceOS is the most advanced operating system for the next generation of safe, flexible, and human-centric workspaces. The future of work is the future of worker choice and well-being.
You will be part of the engineering frontend team and will be working on the user and administration frontend that forms the core of the product. You will be expected to be able to drive development on parts of the code base proactively and independently.
You will be responsible for engineering and implementing code in a way that Continuous Delivery system can take advantage of. Later on, there will be opportunities to dabble in and drive forward Artificial Intelligence powered features.
- at least 2 years of experience in developing Android applications,
- familiar with Gradle, Git, and Android Studio,
- familiar with Dagger 2, RxJava 2 and MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- good knowledge of Kotlin,
- experienced in using REST APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- experienced with Android SDK,
- familiar with Android's UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices,
- desire and ability to write clean, elegant code,
- working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- knowledge of tools we are using: Figma, Jira, Confluence
- knowledge of BLE & NFC APIs for communication with accessories
- A key role in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious proptech startup.
- An experienced and international founder team.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology.
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works.
- Flexibility to work from wherever it is best for you.
- Modern and comfortable workspace on-demand within the London, Dublin, Berlin, and Warsaw space-as-a-service ecosystem.
- A competitive salary package and optional compensation packages based on success.
spaceOS has for key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Be Accountable - Our number one goal is to engage and delight our customers
Communicate - We communicate in an open, transparent, respectful and straightforward way
Challenge & Innovate - We strive to always create better, simpler products and put ourselves in the customer's shoes. Everyday ingenuity does not have to always be big and bold, it can be small and incremental but consistent and achieve just as much.
Be Compassionate - We are supportive and care for our people and we foster a culture for open communication, transparency and feedback. We help each other and support each other, all shoulders to the one wheel in a harmonised fashion pushes the cart forward.
Why you’ll love working at spaceOS:
We love coming to work every day. We love the challenge in front of us and we can see the positive impact our technology has on workspaces, people and our environment. We believe in our mission, we love our work and we have fun doing it together. In our hybrid/remote culture we try to maintain open communication and relationships through company meetings, virtual events and very active slack channels! We appreciate that life is more than just work so we offer a flexible working environment with the freedom to work from where you want. We offer competitive compensation and social benefits as well as a generous holiday allowance. We want you to succeed in spaceOS and want to provide you with a space for development and learning by doing.
Something looks off?