Technical Support Engineer
Designed for building owners, operators, tenants and everyone in between, spaceOS is a powerful and trusted workplace experience platform built with purpose and designed to evolve with the ambitions of every company and tenant. The path to digital transformation of real estate begins with spaceOS and is driven by an operating platform that empowers beautiful and seamless everyday workplace experiences. spaceOS works with public companies, coworking brands, innovation campuses and multi-national office portfolios to digitise life in buildings and power workplace communities.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer to join the Customer Engineering team. You will provide day-to-day technical support for our customers all over the world. You will serve as a technical specialist for our product portfolio, working closely with our clients such as: landlords, building owners, community managers and their tenants. Your work will directly impact and shape the customer experience and workplace communities.
This role will give you the opportunity to work directly with our software developers and codebase. If you have an interest in software development and want to progress your skills in that area - this role may be perfect for you.
What You Will Do
Provide support for our customers all over the world. Helping them effectively resolve and/or provide workarounds for their issues in a timely, human and efficient manner.
Partnering closely with our engineering team and customers to troubleshoot issues. Identifying, reproducing, and documenting bugs for our engineering teams. As your experience and skills grow you will get access to the codebase and will get support in learning development skills. Learn about product from a technical and business perspective and also help test and improve new features. As you gain knowledge and experience you will start fixing issues in the codebase on your own.
Identifying opportunities for our customers to get the most out of their spaceOS product in partnership with our customer success team. Actively participate in making the spaceOS product the best in class. Contribute to our innovation and development roadmap.
What We Are Looking For
- You are fluent in English, with confident and friendly writing skills. Fluency with another European language is ideal but not required.
- You are self motivated, empathetic, curious, and proactive about learning. You are willing to learn new technologies and new skills, and you aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- You are not afraid to take ownership of customer issues and make decisions.
- You are customer focused, you think about the customer first and you are skilled at translating and explaining internal information into customer language. Tactfully and diplomatically. And sometimes you are able to say No!
- You are willing to help build a customer focused culture in a startup environment and you are not afraid of change, of trying and failing and learning from your mistakes.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a customer facing environment.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You have interests in software development
- Experience in a similar role at a fast-paced company
- Familiarity with Jira, Slack, Confluence and Google tools (knowledge of these tools is a bonus, but is not required as we will provide all necessary training).
- Bonus: If you have experience in coding - Amazing. Otherwise we will teach you.
- Bonus: Experience in Quality Assurance.
- We are a fully hybrid workforce
- Opportunity to train as a software developer under our most senior developers. Role transition is always possible. Willingness to learn is highly appreciated.
- An international work environment with talented people and a startup spirit.
- Possibility to work remotely when necessary or required.
- A latest MacBook (M1/M2) and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- Competitive compensation and social benefits (medical health care). (depending on location)
- No closed doors. You can always access our C-level management and grab a coffee with them. We are all friends here.
- An office in the iconic Warsaw Spire or another flexspace provider, in Warsaw You can expect:
- Underground parking space for your bicycle
- Unlimited access to quality coffee, sample snacks and drinks Stunning view of Warsaw and 24/7 access
- A lot of place for board game geeks (yes, we all love them ) Type of contract: B2B
Something looks off?