Customer Onboarding Specialist
This is an unique opportunity to work directly with Equiem customers to manage and implement digital transformation within their workplaces and across their real estate portfolios. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will play a leading role in helping to shape, manage, and drive forward the success of our customers’ workplace portfolios.
The Onboarding Specialist leads the way in helping our customers start their Equiem journey. As an experienced onboarding and implementation specialist, you align with customer, vendor and key Equiem internal stakeholders to shepherd new deployments forward from contract signing through to launch. You will lead the end-to-end scoping, planning, scheduling, execution and launch of initiatives to deliver success for our customers and their users.
You are customer-centric, highly organized, and a problem solver at heart who collaborates effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. You have a proven track record of leadership and problem solving, persistently explore and uncover new ways of doing things, and interface regularly with client-executives and key decision-makers.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact with clients and external stakeholders, conducting regular project status meetings and workshops, and driving customer and product success through effective project management.
- Master all aspects of our platform, gaining an in-depth understanding of customers, their challenges, and workflows while efficiently onboarding new customers based on our established Onboarding/Implementation Playbook.
- Take ownership of the implementation process for diverse customer accounts, regardless of location, size, operations, or needs, and lead project schedules, work-streams, and overall deployment.
- Provide up-to-date reporting on ongoing projects, including resource utilization, team performance, capacity, workload planning, and project budget management.
- Scope, define, and manage strategic initiatives and custom development projects for clients, ensuring actionable plans, resource allocation, vendor management, and efficient task sequencing.
- Maintain open communication with clients and internal teams, proactively addressing any potential issues affecting implementation projects and upholding high standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Development, to ensure a smooth customer experience from the start of their journey.
- Champion strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders across our customer base, earning trust and respect.
- Take charge of customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation, advocating for customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- Drive product success by collaborating with the Product team, ensuring customer improvement requests are effectively transferred, and developing initiatives to enhance product implementation.
- Streamline, automate and optimize internal processes to enhance efficiency and productivity, while continuously reviewing and refining procedures to ensure they align with organizational goals and industry best practices.
- Develop, maintain, and regularly review comprehensive documentation to ensure accuracy, clarity, and accessibility, facilitating effective communication and knowledge sharing across the organization.
- 2+ Years in a Customer Implementation / Onboarding or Project Management role in a SaaS company.
- Demonstrated complex problem solving abilities, with the ability to provide clarity from ambiguity.
- An ability to translate vague problems into crisp structure, organizing a path forward and driving an initiative to completion.
- Background in establishing systems, building processes and structure where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Ability to learn about and communicate technical requirements and understand their implications.
- Experienced in facilitating meetings and virtual workshops with strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organizational abilities for managing multiple projects concurrently, and a keen attention to detail in documentation and reporting.
- Demonstrable skills and experience working directly with clients and external stakeholders in program/project management, sales, negotiation and/or mediation.
- Experience working in Commercial Real Estate and/or property management is an asset.
In return, we offer a fun, cohesive and flexible working environment with a team that thrives on achieving the ambitions we aim for, plus :
- Opportunities to grow your career in a global company
- Highly competitive compensation package
- The ability to create lasting impressions and meaningful relationships
- Private Health Insurance
- We think the day you were born is a special day, so celebrate and take the day off...and still get paid! Don’t celebrate your birthday; let’s agree on an alternate day that has special meaning to you.
- Ability to purchase additional Paid Holidays
- Participate and be recognised with our Q Awards