Business Development Executive (DACH)
WHO ARE WE?
Equiem is an Australian-founded, now a global leader in property technology (‘proptech’). We launched the world’s first tenant experience app for office buildings - a key innovation that helps commercial landlords digitise their buildings and make them exciting, productive and vibrant places to work. Imagine your dream work environment - this is what we help deliver.
Equiem started with two employees and one building in 2011. Today, we have 130+ staff, and our app is live in 800+ buildings across Australia, Europe, the US and Canada - including many of the world’s most recognisable skyscrapers and campuses.
Nothing like our product previously existed. It helped revolutionise how landlords engaged with their customers - the people in the building, creating a new category of technology called ‘tenant experience’. Today, ‘TenX’ is a key component of a modern landlord’s strategy.
In an exciting move, Equiem recently acquired spaceOS, a European workplace management software company. This is another step towards Equiem substantiating itself as a global leader in the proptech industry.
We are looking out for a talented Business Executive Development Executive who is deeply committed to driving growth by effectively addressing customer needs with exceptional products and solutions.
You will be a key member of the EU Regional Team and will play an important role in driving Equiem’s growth in Europe. You will focus on the development of new revenue within DACH, through the acquisition of new customers and, in partnership with the Strategic Account Manager, the expansion of existing customers. The role will also play a vital role in lifting the brand of Equiem in the region.
As an experienced Business Developer, you will know the drill, working with our small, highly experienced and dedicated Sales & Marketing team. Territory is wide open dependent on your knowledge and experience.
Located in or near London, you have the flexibility to collaborate with colleagues in Europe, the US, and Australia. Periodic face-to-face meetings are encouraged, and occasional domestic travel is integral to this role. Flexibility in working hours is required, respecting your individuality and personal life, and we are committed to supporting you in achieving a healthy work-life balance.
Where You’ll Spend Your time:
- Implementing revenue-maximising sales strategies for key segments.
- Engaging in diverse sales activities: research, presentations, demos, meetings, proposals, contracting, and client team coordination
- Setting and surpassing sales goals in assigned territories.
- Managing a robust sales pipeline, identifying new opportunities, and handling multiple transactions.
- Networking and creating business opportunities at events.
- Establishing Equiem as a thought leader and enhancing our brand in specific markets
- Meeting reporting requirements promptly (CRM, pipeline, forecasts).
- Collaborating with the global BD team to streamline processes and explore global prospects.