Customer Experience Manager (UK)
WHO ARE WE?
Equiem is an Australian-founded, now a global leader in property technology (‘proptech’). We launched the world’s first tenant experience app for office buildings - a key innovation that helps commercial landlords digitise their buildings and make them exciting, productive and vibrant places to work. Imagine your dream work environment - this is what we help deliver.
Equiem started with two employees and one building in 2011. Today, we have 130+ staff, and our app is live in 800+ buildings across Australia, Europe, the US and Canada - including many of the world’s most recognisable skyscrapers and campuses.
Nothing like our product previously existed. It helped revolutionise how landlords engaged with their customers - the people in the building, creating a new category of technology called ‘tenant experience’. Today, ‘TenX’ is a key component of a modern landlord’s strategy.
In an exciting move, Equiem recently acquired spaceOS, a European workplace management software company. This is another step towards Equiem substantiating itself as a global leader in the proptech industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-organised, dynamic and creative Community Manager to join our small but ambitious team to work with our client in an iconic London property destination.
Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a fantastic opportunity for you to support your client delivery and marketing efforts at a pivotal point in their journey.
This is an integral role requiring a confident marketer with brilliant relationship-building skills who can bring ideas to the table, challenge and influence senior stakeholders and roll their sleeves up with some tactical delivery as well as oversee the annual online user engagement strategy.
As Community Manager, you will be working closely with the client to develop and deliver an effective content and engagement strategy aligned to the brand identity of the estate and aimed at engaging each of the online audiences, including visitors, residents, retailers and office occupiers.
You will be responsible for a mix of marketing activities, including liaising with retailers on promotions and campaigns and delivering a strong and compelling online communication strategy to engage shoppers, visitors and residents for a landmark development.
There is a strong focus on client listening, stakeholder management, industry trends, data analysis, and a need to drive best user engagement practices and build successful online campaigns, events and activations across all online user groups.
- Developing and coordinating targeted and creative campaigns both on and offline
- Create, execute and monitor marketing campaign budgets as agreed with the team
- Manage the CMS platform, including content creation and management
- Be the first point of contact for all client stakeholders
- Daily management of product questions and troubleshooting
- Sourcing new suppliers, negotiating contracts, and liaising with existing partners
- Active involvement with day-to-day queries from suppliers and onsite retailers and taking a proactive stance to resolve enquiries quickly
- Using analytics to examine platform health and user engagement
- Ensuring all content produced is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice,
- Identifying gaps in content and creating new material that is engaging and inspiring, ensuring it incorporates input from key stakeholders across the practices
You’ll be based three-ish days a week at our client's office in Stratford and two-ish days in Equiem’s London Office.