Account Manager (DACH)
WHO ARE WE?
Equiem is an Australian-founded, now a global leader in property technology (‘proptech’). We launched the world’s first tenant experience app for office buildings - a key innovation that helps commercial landlords digitise their buildings and make them exciting, productive and vibrant places to work. Imagine your dream work environment - this is what we help deliver.
Equiem started with two employees and one building in 2011. Today, we have 130+ staff, and our app is live in 800+ buildings across Australia, Europe, the US and Canada - including many of the world’s most recognisable skyscrapers and campuses.
Nothing like our product previously existed. It helped revolutionise how landlords engaged with their customers - the people in the building, creating a new category of technology called ‘tenant experience’. Today, ‘TenX’ is a key component of a modern landlord’s strategy.
In an exciting move, Equiem recently acquired spaceOS, a European workplace management software company. This is another step towards Equiem substantiating itself as a global leader in the proptech industry.
We are seeking a dynamic Account Manager with a strong commitment to fostering growth through innovative products and solutions to join our team. As a member of the EU Regional Team, you will be instrumental in driving Equiem's expansion in Europe, particularly focusing on the DACH region.
You can work remotely from your home base in Germany collaborating with your colleagues in Europe, the US and Australia. Obviously we will also look forward to regular face to face catch ups and appropriate domestic travel is a part of this role. You will also need to work outside the core working hours from time to time. But we respect you as a person and understand you have a life that you want to balance alongside and will support you to achieve this.
As the Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in cultivating and managing relationships at the portfolio level within your assigned customer accounts. Your direct responsibility is to ensure the retention and growth of revenue, making a significant impact on the sustained success of our initiatives.
Where time is spent:
- Orchestrate strategic stakeholder engagement, deciphering decision-makers and guiding the customer's purchasing process for renewals and expansions.
- Dive deep into each customer's business model, uncovering revenue sources, and understanding portfolio-specific objectives, partnerships, and managed properties.
- Expand Equiem's database and network by leveraging existing connections, securing meetings with key stakeholders, and actively pursuing new opportunities.
- Conduct face-to-face or video meetings and presentations, covering kick-off meetings, quarterly reviews, annual workshops, and contract renewal negotiations.
- Collaborate with existing clients to execute client-specific goals and strategies related to Equiem products and services.
- Regularly interact with key stakeholders, benchmarking customer satisfaction and product value, and promptly addressing potential issues.
- Align with internal Equiem teams to influence product and engagement offerings, ensuring a win-win scenario for enhanced service delivery.