Head of Customer Support (EU)
WHO ARE WE?
Equiem is a global leader in property technology (‘proptech’). We launched the world’s first tenant experience app for office buildings - a key innovation that helps commercial landlords digitise their buildings and make them exciting, productive and vibrant places to work. Imagine your dream work environment - that is what we help deliver.
Equiem started with two employees and one building in 2011. Today, we have 150+ staff, and our app is live in 600+ buildings across Germany, Poland, France, UK & Ireland, Australia, US & Canada - including many of the world’s most recognisable skyscrapers and campuses.
Equiem helped revolutionise how landlords engaged with their customers - the people in the building, creating a new category of technology called ‘tenant experience’. Today, ‘TenX’ is a key component of a modern landlord’s strategy.
In an exciting move, Equiem has acquired spaceOS, a European workplace management software company. This is another step towards Equiem substantiating itself as a global leader in the proptech industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're actively seeking an Equiem Head of Customer Support who is passionate about great customer experience, building strong global teams with a focus on innovation, automation and AI.
In this role, you'll lead the development of our global support team, combining coaching, project management, and product expertise to enhance team communication, customer satisfaction, and overall experience.
If you have a collaborative approach with engineering, product, and customer success teams this will be key to achieving technical strategy and leadership goals.
WHERE YOUR TIME IS SPENT
Day to Day
- Daily Operational Excellence: Managing ticket assignments, optimising team load and driving a great customer experience.
- Measure Success: Establish KPIs, measure success, and deliver a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and experience.
- Escalations: Managing day to day escalations from customers, ensuring seamless recovery and resolution
- Collaboration: Provide strong support and collaboration to key stakeholders such as Customer Success, delivering excellent internal customer service.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve, automate, and optimise ways of working, support adoption of new tools, documentation, and processes to meet customers' needs.
- People: Conduct regular 1-to-1 meetings, performance reviews, and annual appraisals and manage hiring and onboarding.
- Training: Develop and maintain user-friendly training materials for internal tools and services.
- Data Driven Insights: Dive into data to unveil key focus areas for improvement. Guide strategic decisions to enhance customer satisfaction, response and resolution times, and overall efficiency.
- Product Advocate: Identify opportunities for customers to maximise their Equiem product in partnership with our internal teams.
- Trust: Build trust and confidence in Customer Support across the organisation through proactive communication, cross-functional collaboration, documentation, and establishing good processes, including the ability to say No.
- Learning and Growth: Foster learning and growth among your team to break down knowledge silos and manage platform education across the organisation.
This is a B2B position.