DISCLAIMER: There may be incorrect openings posted on third party websites. Be advised that all of our current openings are posted on our Careers page - check that out to stay in the know!
Stocktwits is a leading social network and community of individual investors and traders. Our mission is to provide the platform to host the global conversation for investors and traders of all types of assets, styles and experience levels to connect, learn, profit and have fun.
From our beginnings as inventors of the cashtag (e.g. $TSLA), Stocktwits has grown to millions of members and become the defining voice of “social finance.” Stocktwits is the only place to get a pulse on the markets and ideas you care about.
Our community continues to grow rapidly and we are looking for passionate team members to join us as we reimagine the future of financial media, investing & trading services and the tools for the next generation.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing Stocktwits’ revenue with both new and existing clients by generating leads, responding to proposals, building and maintaining trusted, strategic relationships, conducting presentations, and closing sales and partnership deals. This is a high-energy role that requires a passion for sales, superior communication skills, and a proven ability to understand internal business as well as client priorities to develop creative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute effective strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by prospecting and cold calling potential clients.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing clients to provide exceptional customer service, maintain client retention and maximize revenue.
- Partner closely with internal teams, including Advertising Operations, to create best-in-class materials, strategize on offerings, ensure successful campaign execution, and provide insights to optimize campaigns.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of Stocktwits’ offerings and a strong base level knowledge of the fintech landscape to elevate prospecting communication with clients.
- Keep abreast of best practices and industry/market trends, digital advertising technologies, and competitor offerings.
- Supply leadership with regular reports on key data and metrics to drive strategic decision making.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in B2C digital ad sales or partnerships, preferably in the financial industry.
- Proven track record closing new business and exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent selling, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with ad tech solutions, targeting capabilities, and performance metrics.
- Driven, self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic with a solution-oriented and results-driven mindset.
- Highly collaborative with a proven track record of forming strong working relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to balance numerous projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, particularly in building relationships and working collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficient in English with strong written and verbal communication skills (grammar & syntax).
Qualities We Look For
- Craftsmanship: Simply put, you give a shit about the work you do and have empathy for who you do it with and for.
- Always Learning: Your thirst for knowledge, new challenges and bettering yourself never ends personally and professionally.
- Impactful: You want to make an impact at scale and recognize that consistent, regular execution is how you get there. As we like to say, small wins equal big things!
- Hunger for Success: You bring a deep desire to succeed with a sense of controlled urgency.
Benefits and Perks!
- A competitive salary.
- Truly unlimited PTO and sick leave: Take that trip you’ve been planning!
- Remote-work flexibility: Work from the comfort of your home or our gorgeous NYC office.
- Fully paid for comprehensive health care (medical, dental, vision): We are, quite literally, fully invested in your health and wellbeing!
- Mental health benefits: Take advantage of a TalkSpace membership paid for by Stocktwits.
- 401k with company match up to 4%.
- Stock options: You’ll have a meaningful stake in our success.
- Generous WFH stipend: Set up your home office for maximum daily comfort!
- Annual company offsites at exciting locations!
- Additional memberships and perks.
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise. Any listed salary range is just one component of our total compensation package. If you have questions on compensation packages at Stocktwits, please ask your recruiter.
StockTwits is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Research shows that women and other minority groups typically apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria listed. At Stocktwits, we are dedicated to fair play, and we encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ job seekers to apply for positions even if they don’t check every box for the role.