Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Partnerships
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2022
Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the United States.
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2022 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
At Sure, we’re a mission driven team of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about improving every aspect of insurance. Through our CRM SaaS platform and developer tools, we enable global insurers as well as brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
As a Product Manager, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You’ll have a solid technical background and can rally teams of engineers and product designers, and drive the development of great products. You should feel comfortable articulating a product strategy and discussing technical tradeoffs with engineers.
Who you are:
- You’re excited to work with partnership and client stakeholders to ship their business objectives as product requirements
- You collaborate well with engineers, product designers, and external project stakeholders
- You can make tough decisions and clearly articulate reasons behind them
- You demonstrate strong leadership, communication skills, and business savvy
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with Sure’s partners and clients to gain a full understanding of their business objectives consistently
- Working closely with Sure’s partners and clients to maintain a delightful relationship through all parts of the product development process
- Working closely with Sure’s partners and clients to analyze their business requirements to execute on them, from conception to launch
- Partnering diligently with the engineering team to help find optimal technical implementation methods as well as reasonable implementation schedules for product releases
- Leading the design, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with our team of engineers and product designers
- Shipping insurance products that reach millions of users around the world
A successful PM will have:
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS/B2B Enterprise product management
- An ability to understand and craft effective strategies to resolve complex business problems
- Demonstrate a track record of success building, shipping, and iterating on high-value products in an agile software development environment
- Strong iterative design practices and platform oriented design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with one or more of the following: Segment, Google Analytics, Mixpanel or a comparable web analytics service
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.