Customer Support Associate
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. We work from home and we love it! #LI-Remote
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2022 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
Sure is looking for a compassionate, solution-obsessed, and highly motivated Customer Support Associate to join our team. In this role, you’ll provide top-tier customer service, while offering solutions that acknowledge our customer’s needs and requests. Patience, attention to detail, superb verbal and written communication skills, and a great attitude are a must. This position will work closely with our sales and partnerships teams to deliver a seamless and well-rounded experience for our customers.
This role must be in Pacific Standard Time, Central Standard Time or Mountain Standard Time.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide an elevated customer experience across channels including phone, text, and email.
- You’ll spend your day dedicated to exceeding the expectations and needs of our customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on specific insurance requests and respond with quick, accurate and comprehensive answers.
- Collaborate with our customers on topics such as billing, account information, documents and policy changes.
- Assist in building out new processes and supporting all aspects of our insurance sales funnel.
- On an as-needed basis, you will also participate in various projects and conversations for finding the best ways to scale for growth.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service or support facing role or contact center environment.
- Experience using productivity software (G-Suite, Zoom, Zendesk).
- A natural inclination to work within a culture that is fast-paced and dynamic.
- You pride yourself in your ability to go above and beyond for customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proactive in finding solutions.
- All-around team player, self-starter, and troubleshooter with a willingness to learn.
- Prior experience in insurance (or a Property and Casualty License) is great to have, but not required—we will provide training.
- Conversational Spanish is great to have, but not required.
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.