Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the United States.
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2023 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join as Sure’s Enterprise Account Executive. With Sure positioned as the definitive leader of the digital insurance movement, the sky is the limit in this uncapped enterprise sales role. You'll be the most direct source of revenue growth at Sure.
We are seeking a tenacious, enthusiastic, and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to help grow our Enterprise business. You will play a pivotal role in moving the company forward and helping us accomplish our ambitious goals by winning new Enterprise logos. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving revenue, doing what it takes to get things done, and a proven track record of closing new business. As an integral part of our growing team, you will be one of the faces of the company in one of the fastest growing industries.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with sales leadership to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Develop and own strong relationships with C-Level executives and decision makers at target companies
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position our product offerings
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including Project Management, Insurance, Product, Marketing, and Legal
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years in a closing role selling Enterprise SaaS solutions at high growth tech companies
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas, while navigating complex deal cycles
- Experience closing deals with C-level decision makers
- Comfort working in a hyper-growth, rapidly changing environment while able to concurrently manage multiple accounts and smoothly close deals
- Proven ability and to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills. Experience in defining processes and ability to make autonomous decisions
- Previous experience selling a complex revenue driving product a huge plus
- Previous experience joining an company as an early sales hire a huge plus
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.
See more open positions at Sure
Something looks off?