Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Voxy, founded in 2010, is a trailblazing language training platform tailored to meet the specific language needs of international organizations. With a mission to enhance productivity, foster collaboration, and unleash human potential, Voxy has established itself as a global leader in the field of corporate language education. With a robust foundation and an ever-evolving vision, Voxy has supported corporate clients across 150 countries by delivering live language coaching led by certified instructors and an expansive library of role-specific courses that bridge critical soft and technical skill gaps.
Today, Voxy's impact spans the globe, with dedicated teams operating across multiple regions, including the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, Italy, and Ireland. Originally focused on providing English language instruction, Voxy has evolved to offer an array of languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, and French, catering to a diverse range of learners.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
You can see more details about our values here (https://voxy.com/about/careers/)
Team at Voxy
Our Marketing Team is responsible for promoting one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our students and we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we haven’t reached yet. Voxy is seeking an ambitious and creative Marketing Intern to contribute in marketing initiatives. This individual will collaborate with our global marketing and sales teams to expand Voxy’s reach and impact to our Customers and Learners.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the graphic design of critical marketing resources to support the go-to-market team
- Create visual text and imagery concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate Voxy’s audiences
- Facilitate marketing collateral creation, distribution and inventory
- Support key administrative tasks to help develop and implement marketing strategies across content, demand generation, and revenue operations activities
- Collaborate with different departments to support their initiatives and needs
- Provide insights to develop, expand, and maintain marketing channels
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data from marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing managers in an engaging learning environment
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in a marketing career
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Creativity and originality
- Attention to detail
- Native Portuguese and advanced English (other languages are also welcome!)
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- International experience/interest
- Interest/Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
This position is a match for you if:
- High learning aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptability, flexibility
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive allowance;
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, team events, meal voucher;
- Remote friendly work policies;
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based around the world
- Time Zones: ET(Eastern Time), BRT(Brasilia Time), SAMT(Samara Standard Time), Central European Time (CET)
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
Voxy believes that a creative, engaged and diverse team can transform the market and positively impact people's lives through education. We are sure that the mission of building the most effective way to learn English is done with a plurality of ideas and points of view, which is why we work to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives in our company.
In addition to training, benchmarking, and community partnerships, we also work in alignment with our internal DEI Committee.
As a reflection of our beliefs around inclusion in the workplace, our selection process has no restrictions; our goal is to assemble a diverse team that will help us be leaders in our market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.