Learner Engagement Lead
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Voxy, founded in 2010, is a trailblazing language training platform tailored to meet the specific language needs of international organizations. With a mission to enhance productivity, foster collaboration, and unleash human potential, Voxy has established itself as a global leader in the field of corporate language education. With a robust foundation and an ever-evolving vision, Voxy has supported corporate clients across 150 countries by delivering live language coaching led by certified instructors and an expansive library of role-specific courses that bridge critical soft and technical skill gaps.
Today, Voxy's impact spans the globe, with dedicated teams operating across multiple regions, including the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, Italy, and Ireland. Originally focused on providing English language instruction, Voxy has evolved to offer an array of languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, and French, catering to a diverse range of learners.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
You can see more details about our values here (https://voxy.com/about/careers/)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Map and structure effective communication streams to reach the learner's community.
- Use data analysis to map learners behavior trends to scope initiatives to leverage learners engagement with Voxy platform
- Uses engagement metrics/data to assess project risks and raise to management in order to develop engagement contingency plans
- Work with the Customer Success team to focus on customer specific program needs.
- Conduct and participate in customer meetings to collect and understand customer business needs around those services provided.
- Pursue understanding of the customer's program goals as the basis for consulting and recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate as a part of a larger account team to build and execute account strategies and sales plays
- Develop and maintain detailed project work plans, completing all deliverables on time and in scope.
- Communicate project status and impact of the initiatives implemented on a monthly basis to management and CS team
- Partnering closely with Marketing team to align with brand guidelines and positioning
- Partnering with Product, Content and Live Instruction teams on the development of internal and customer/learning-facing processes, materials and communications.
- Ability to engage participants in a virtual or in person session;
What We’re Looking For:
- University degree in communication/market related fields, corporate education, business
- Proficiency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Experience with Learner's Community management or Internal Communication at large corporations (>1,000 people)
- Experience with global projects across geographies with diverse groups
- Knows foundational principles of adult learning and development and concepts of effective application with some experience in execution.
- Experience in content curation, learning facilitation, leadership development, and reporting/administration management
- Project management
- Analytical skills/Data Literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong storytelling that turns complex information into simple actionable language
- Ability to engage participants in a virtual or in person interactions;
- Strong experience with virtual and collaboration web tools.
- Excellent customer service experience
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Demonstrates creativity and the ability to deliver exceptional results and great ideas
- Excellent problem solving skills
This position is a match for you if:
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Remote full-time, long-term position
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- HONE Membership - live training platform with programs designed for leaders, managers and individual contributors(ICs) to develop skills to succeed in the workplace
- Language classes w/ Voxy & Fluentify
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based around the world
- Time Zones: ET(Eastern Time), BRT(Brasilia Time), SAMT(Samara Standard Time), Central European Time (CET)
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
Voxy believes that a creative, engaged and diverse team can transform the market and positively impact people's lives through education. We are sure that the mission of building the most effective way to learn English is done with a plurality of ideas and points of view, which is why we work to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives in our company.
In addition to training, benchmarking, and community partnerships, we also work in alignment with our internal DEI Committee.
As a reflection of our beliefs around inclusion in the workplace, our selection process has no restrictions; our goal is to assemble a diverse team that will help us be leaders in our market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.