Senior Sales Development Representative
Watchful is a modern, interactive, workflow-based solution that places the control of data labeling back into the hands of data scientists and subject matter experts. Through our scalable data-centric approach, anyone can holistically explore, classify, annotate and validate any unique dataset to power today’s AI initiatives and business processes. Watchful’s enterprise-ready solution removes the data bottlenecks associated with AI from the start, allowing for the iterative processes of AI, from production to deployment, to be far more cost-effective and scalable.
We are backed by some of the best investors in tech - Foundation Capital, Quiet Capital, Quest Venture Partners, FFVC, and Haystack. We have a bunch of engaged customers from companies big and small that love our product. Our mission is to allow anyone to become a machine teacher.
Excited to help us bring machine teaching to the world? Apply to join our focused and fast-moving team!
We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a hunter mentality that’s eager to learn and grow, to join our rapidly growing sales team. You will be responsible for building early-stage pipeline and guiding Watchful’s pipeline development strategy. You will turn prospect interest into Qualified Sales Opportunities.
The job will be full-time remote.
You will be expected to:
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to prospect and add new contacts and accounts into Hubspot (CRM)
- Add new and existing contacts to appropriate email sequences in Hubspot and LinkedIn campaigns in Meet Alfred
- Complete follow-up tasks inside Hubspot (LinkedIn follow-up tasks, phone follow-up tasks, texts, etc.)
- Follow processes for maintaining and updating customer records and recording meetings booked and completed in Hubspot
- Achieve meeting and sales activity targets as set by the Sales Leadership Team
- Collaborate directly with Watchful’s leadership to determine necessary strategic sales outreach approaches
- Research contacts and accounts that fit established persona and ICP criteria
- Creatively experiment to find new and unique ways to effectively and consistently book meetings with target personas
- Professionally and passionately represent the Watchful brand at all times
- BA or University degree
- 12+ months in B2B SaaS in a pipeline driving role
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Willingness to be coached and able to take feedback constructively
- Be comfortable working remotely, with a remote team, and would describe yourself as a self-starter
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to stay flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be trusted with high amounts of autonomy; self-discipline, humility, and curiosity are critical for you to be successful
It’s also beneficial to have the following skills:
- Experience selling SaaS solutions in the AI/ML or Data Science space
- Experience with Hubspot, Meet Alfred, Seamless.AI and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Passion about data, machine learning, and AI
- Previous experience working at an early stage start-up
We offer comprehensive benefits, including:
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Commuter Benefits Access
This is a role at an early stage startup - things move fast here. We're looking for folks who are excited about the prospect of non-linear growth (personally, and by extension for the company) in a team with a singular purpose to bring machine teaching to the rest of the world. If this sounds like something up your alley, we'd love to hear from you!
Watchful is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.