Director, Sales - Los Angeles
** Please note we are currently looking for candidates based in the LA area.
Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates and enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers and sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, and digital formats, we create, measure, model, and optimize campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves and looking for patterns and performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
What We Need
In this role you will be a player coach, leveraging your advertiser and agency contacts and build relationships at all levels to sell through Yieldmo’s value proposition and achieve regional plan goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in adtech sales (mobile experience preferred), and has a passion for developing sales talent.
- Build effective relationships with both brand advertisers and agency partners
- Develop leads and build the pipeline
- MeetAssess potential business deals through RFP response and gain commitment
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
- Negotiate pricing and prepare proposals and close sales
- Lead vertical efforts for a specific industry including prospecting, packaging and product feedback
- Partner with the Account Management team to service, maintain and grow current clients
- 5-7+ years of advertising technology sales, to brand advertisers and agency leaders
- 2+ years of sales management experience, developing talent and track record of team goal attainment
- Extensive experience selling into global strategic accounts with a strong track record of negotiation and closing
- You are a strategic thinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face-to-face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- You are a team player but are self-driven and thrive when operating independently.
- You consistently outperform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration
- Proven track record of revenue generation.
- Understanding of digital media and consumer behavior, including the rapid growth in mobile
- Fully remote workplace
- Generous employer contribution to Health Benefit premiums & 401k Match
- Work/life balance: flexible PTO, competitive compensation packages, Summer Fridays & much more
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each quarter to fully unplug and recharge
- A generous learning stipend and other opportunities for professional development
- Dedicated staff committed to diversity and inclusion
- An allowance to help you upgrade your home office
US Jobs: The base salary range for this role is: $150,000-$185,000 per year. The range listed is just one component of Yieldmo's total compensation package for employees. Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience, level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. In these situations, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate. For all other countries, we have competitive pay bands based on market standards.