Senior Account Executive- Los Angeles
** Please note we are currently looking for candidates based in Los Angeles, although the role is primarily Remote!
Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates and enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers and sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, and digital formats, we create, measure, model, and optimize campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves and looking for patterns and performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
Yieldmo is a fully-distributed, global company that provides the opportunity for employees to activate their entrepreneurial side . We are well-positioned for success in the new phase of adtech innovation with about 150 employees. We firmly believe that each person we bring into our team can make an impact.
What We Need
We’re looking for a strong seller who is eager to drive new revenue through their network with agencies, trading desks, and brand directs. The ideal candidate is a hunter and up for closing business using strategic and consultative approaches focused on marketers outcomes, while capturing majority of share of wallet.
What You Can Expect In This Role
- Prospecting and closing business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Working closely with Account Management, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Being the expert on your assigned accounts
- Building and managing a pipeline to achieve new business revenue goals
- Driving product adoption across account assignments
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added
- Representing Yieldmo across industry events and conferences
- Being in person to meet with your clients and team members
- At least 3+ years experience in programmatic and digital advertising
- At least one year of sales or new business development experience
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies, independent agencies and advertisers
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following Exchange Mechanics via a SSP, Ad servers, and/or DSPs
- Team-oriented, with the ability to build relationships and rapport within and across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Select candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. We will discuss the Hiring Process details at that time. The hiring process typically includes, but is not limited to:
- A 45 minute video interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Candidates will be invited to join a remote on-site interview round, consisting of video interviews with various team members and leadership.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer.
- Fully remote workplace
- Generous employer contribution to Health Benefit premiums & 401k Match
- Work/life balance: flexible PTO, competitive compensation packages, Summer Fridays & much more
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each quarter to fully unplug and recharge
- A generous learning stipend and other opportunities for professional development
- Dedicated staff committed to diversity and inclusion
- An allowance to help you upgrade your home office
US Jobs: The base salary range for this role is: $120,000-$150,000 per year. The range listed is just one component of Yieldmo's total compensation package for employees. Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience, level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. In these situations, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate. For all other countries, we have competitive pay bands based on market standards.