VP, Brand Partnerships
VP, Brand Partnerships
Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates and enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers and sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, and digital formats, we create, measure, model, and optimize campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves and looking for patterns and performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
What We Need
We’re looking for a highly experienced sales leader to drive our brand-direct business. The ideal candidate will combine proven experience delivering, managing and growing high-value brand partnerships with a deep understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem, in order to drive optimum value for our business. You will work cross-functionally, leading our sales strategy and executing on brand-direct revenue goals, working closely with sales leadership. You will act as a figurehead for Yieldmo externally, providing thought leadership and delivering clear credibility amongst brands and brand leaders. Finally, you will educate our teams internally on brand-direct sales strategy and directly support sales efforts in the market.
- Work with Sales leadership to define goals and drive brand-direct revenue from both new and existing clients
- A central ownership figure, who owns our brand direct strategy internally and dictates our sales approach, creating and delivering on our execution plan across all verticals and brand clients
- Own senior-level brand relationships, acting as a figure head for brands and a leader externally, attending brand focused conferences, providing thought leadership and education to the market.
- Provide in-market support to the sales team with existing clients and leadership in closing new clients.
- Provide direction to our product leadership, by being the voice of the customer internally, ensuring appropriate items are prioritized effectively on our roadmap
- Lead all brand related strategic selling, including RFP responses and cross functional collaboration with product, operations and customer success
- Contribute to, build and deliver executive-level strategy documentation associated with brand-direct business, and report on execution plans directly to executive leadership
- 10+ years of experience within online media buying/selling industry, with at least 3 years focused on selling to brands direct
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related fields
- This role requires 50%+ travel within the continental US
- Deep knowledge of programmatic ecosystem, header bidding, publisher products, SSPs, and DSPs, especially industry trends and challenges
- Deep understanding of how media (display and video) is bought, sold, and delivered programmatically across desktop, mobile and CTV
- Ability to work independently to initiate and manage large strategic relationship and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities
- Strong experience and ability in public speaking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends
- Team player with strong persuasion skills and proven ability to influence senior leadership
- Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize appropriately
- Proactive attitude with excellent project, organizational and time management skills
- Strong creative and strategic thinking skills
- Fully remote workplace
- Generous employer contribution to Health Benefit premiums & 401k Match
- Work/life balance: flexible PTO, competitive compensation packages, Summer Fridays & much more
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each quarter to fully unplug and recharge
- A generous learning stipend and other opportunities for professional development
- Dedicated staff committed to diversity and inclusion
- An allowance to help you upgrade your home office