Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates and enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers and sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, and digital formats, we create, measure, model, and optimize campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves and looking for patterns and performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
What We Need
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales Planner to join our growing team. The Sales Planner will play a crucial role in assisting our Senior Manager of Media Planning & Strategy in responding to RFPs and RFIs, as well as other pertinent Sales Planning tasks.
- Provide support across various planning requests, including but not limited to proactive pitch decks, incentive packages, and targeting recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Media Planning Manager, Sales Team, and various other cross-functional departments to develop strategic proposals aligned with client objectives.
- Create comprehensive media plans and proposal decks that clearly outline all recommendations and supporting materials.
- Submit creative requests to Yieldmo’s Design team and ensure quality format demos are included in all proposals.
- Pull reports in Looker for various requests / tasks, such as site lists, inventory avails, campaign performance, and more.
- Maintain organized and thorough records of proposals and client feedback to ensure accuracy and accessibility.
- Manage the inputs in our questionnaire tool to ensure Q&A’s are documented and stay up-to-date.
- Delegate questions to the appropriate SMEs and manage follow-ups to ensure questionnaires are completed by deadline.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience is ideal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Knowledge of planning tools and software is a plus (ex. Looker, Tableau, Comscore, Hubspot, Loopio, etc)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A passion for advertising, media, and the digital landscape.
- Strong team player with a proactive and positive attitude.
Select candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. We will discuss the Hiring Process details at that time. The hiring process typically includes, but is not limited to:
- A 30 minute video interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Candidates will be invited to join a remote on-site interview round, consisting of video interviews with various team members and leadership.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer.
- Fully remote workplace
- Generous employer contribution to Health Benefit premiums & 401k Match
- Work/life balance: flexible PTO, competitive compensation packages, Summer Fridays & much more
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each quarter to fully unplug and recharge
- A generous learning stipend and other opportunities for professional development
- Dedicated staff committed to diversity and inclusion
- An allowance to help you upgrade your home office
US Jobs: The base salary range for this role is: $60,000-$70,000 per year. The range listed is just one component of Yieldmo's total compensation package for employees. Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience, level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. In these situations, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate. For all other countries, we have competitive pay bands based on market standards.